|BACK TO D22||DIRECTORY||WORKSHOPS|
DISTRICT 22 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
|Chairman / Instructor||R/C Constance H. Beckman, SN||St. Petersburg|
|Directory Editor / Instructor
D/22 Web Master
|Lt J. Kenneth Guscott, JN
D/Lt Harold W. Howard, SN
R/C Steven R. Abbott
|Anna Maria Island
|D/22 ITCOM is
looking for members with computer experience to help with workshop
instruction. Contact Connie Beckman if your are interested.
D/22 ITCOM reports to the District Secretary and has the following responsibilities:
1. Publishing a directory of squadron and district office holders for each Watch Year.
Making the directory available as a printable PDF file and as a database for the DB2000 database program.
2. Keeping the D/22 website up to date.
3. Periodically conducting workshops on various computer related topics. For example:
The DB2000 database program. Basic and advanced topics.
The Boating Course Assistant Program.
PowerPoint basics and advanced techniques.
NOTE: ITCOM will entertain giving workshops by request provided there is a reasonably large audience and that the host
4. Encourage the use of computers to simplify and unify common USPS tasks.
5. Provide custom software as needed to carry out these tasks
Last Update, 26 March, 2017 Please send email regarding this website to
Connie Beckman D22itcom
For information on the United States Power Squadrons organization use the links below.
USPS web site Disclaimer Privacy Statement USPS Trademarks