Planning Your Cruise
Boating beyond the day trip
Almost every boater's dream is to cruise to exotic places. But cruising away from your home waters, whether for a weekend or longer, requires more preparation than a day cruise. Choosing the destinations, length, and season for your cruise as well as meals and provisions for your crew can require a lot of planning. From chartering or cruising in foreign waters to gunk holing in remote areas, this course is the first step to the adventure of your dreams.
After completing this seminar you will know:
- Major steps that go into defining the cruise you want
- Factors involved in crew selection and integration
- What's involved in meal planning and provisioning
- How to prepare for emergencies and medical issues that can arise in cruising
- What to expect when chartering and crossing foreign borders
- Best practices for addressing your personal and boat security
Cruise with confidence.
New Price: $30.00; Members get a 20% discount!
Returning users, click here to log in.