Marine Electrical Systems
Learn the ins and outs of your boat's electrical systems. Gain the confidence to tackle direct current, shore power and communications installations. Ensure the safety and reliability of your vessel; enroll in this course today.
- Boat electrical wiring practices
- Direct Current (DC) power
- Alternating Current (AC) power
- Galvanic and stray current corrosion
- Lightning protection
- Troubleshooting electrical problems
- How to use a multimeter
- How to solder and crimp
- How to read electrical wiring diagrams
This course will be taught in 7 three-hour sessions including time for review and the multiple choice closed book exam.