Boating is fun...we'll show you how
Pittsburgh Power Squadron
A Unit of District 7
United States Power Squadrons®
Sail and Power Boating
|What's New Newsletter-"On the Rivers" Boating Courses Events Coming Down the River Join Us-Member Benefits Vessel Safety Check PPS Logo Items USPS District 7 Click for "USPS News" 2011-2012 Officers - "The Bridge" Boating Links|
Join www.SailAngle.com the USPS new Social Network. Just go to USPS.org to join.
1. Go to www.usps.org which is the home page of the USPS web site.
2. Click on the SailAngle logo which is a blue block on the left side of the home page screen
3. You will need your certificate number and zip code for the sign on process.
4. Follow the simple instructions and complete the basic part of your profile.
5. All the groups of which you are a member are posted on the right hand side of your home screen.
See Coming Down the River Events page for Squadron and local events.
See the USPS News Digest link
See our Boating Links page for local links to websites with information and weather for the Pittsburgh Three Rivers.
On the River Newsletter
Click the link to view or download our newsletter.
On the River News Letter for February 2011
|The Pittsburgh Power Squadron is a Unit of District 7 of the United States Power Squadrons.®. Districts and Squadrons have their own web sites. Click on Squadron or District to visit any of these sites and learn more about the Power Squadron experience. Use your browser BACK button to return to this site. Click here for Squadron Links Click here for District Links
® "United States Power Squadrons", "USPS", the USPS Ensign Flag Design, the "Wheel-and-Ensign" Design, the "Trident" Design, "The Ensign", "The Squadron", "Boat Smart", and "JetSmart" are registered trademarks of United States Power Squadrons, Inc. To send comments to the Webmaster contact Bob Brandenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Statement Trademark Statement Disclaimer Statement