Stark County Power Squadron
A unit of United States Power Squadrons®
Sail and Power Boating
America's Boating Club
"BOATING IS FUN...WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW"
We are a nonprofit,volunteer organization for those interested in all types of boating.
The basic boating course is just the beginning!
We have fun through Education, Fellowship, and Civic Service
Meeting in Stark County, Ohio, our members are from Akron, Alliance, Canton, Louisville, Massillon, Minerva, North Canton, and other neighboring communities.
SCPS Members boat in Lake Erie, the Ohio River, and inland lakes in Ohio and other areas.
Click to see location map
28-30 March 2014
"100 Years of Safe Boating"
Hosted by South Hills Power Squadron
USPS...Some of the reasons WHY WE JOINED
* Great boating educational opportunities
* Social events all year long
* Parties, picnics, dinner
* Membership meetings
* Cruises and Rendezvous
* Camaraderie with fellow boaters
* Community involvement
* Receive the USPS ENSIGN Magazine
* Monthly squadron newsletter "The Soundings"
* USPS boat insurance
* Credit card & preferred program discounts
* Reduced BoatUS membership dues
* Discount on Dell computers
* Discounts on computers software & hardware
* Maptech discount on chart products
* Airline and car rental discounts
|Click for details and more Member Benefits|
|United States Power Squadrons||
Stark County Power Squadron is a Unit in District 7 of United States Power Squadrons®. Many Districts and Squadrons have their own web sites. Click on Squadron or District to visit any of these sites and learn more about the Power Squadron experience.
United States Power Squadrons® Registered Trademarks
Return to top of page
Email to webmaster, P/D/Lt/C Irene Rodriguez, SN Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate person.