Why should I consider becoming a member?
- Unrivaled access to a local community of boating experts with over 300 years of boating experience on the Great Lakes and beyond
- The opportunity to take classes at a discounted rate and earn credits and recognition from the National US Power Squadrons Organization.
- Reduced premiums for boat insurance. As you take, and successfully complete classes, you may qualify for discounts on the cost of your boat insurance.
- Local community knowledge and involvement. Our members are well connected to local businesses that serve the needs of the boating community
- As a member, you can bring your special talents to the Squadron and contribute by serving on any number of our committees from Public Relations to Boating Safety to Radio Technology committees.
- You will qualify for America's Boating Club discounts on numerous products and services
Questions? Contact Membership Chair Nicole Smethells
Click Here to send email.
Or click here
for an Application Form